Levy's Post Quarantine Grand Reopening - Saturday May 2, 2020
After a long period of quarantine, we are finally reopening our showroom starting today, Saturday May 2.
For the safety of our customers and employees, we will be making some changes and implementing some mandatory rules and procedures that we hope will ensure everybody’s health and well-being.
- We will have temporary new store hours. The new hours will be Monday-Saturday from 9:30-5 to allow our staff time to clean and sanitize all counters, surfaces and other areas before going home.
- A limited number of people will be allowed in the store at any given time. This is to ensure to social distancing guidelines can still be met and all customers can handle their business or shop comfortably.
- Masks and gloves will be required by all staff at all times – stations will be available around the showroom with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and alcohol.
- We ask that every customer and employee sanitize his or her hands before handling any jewelry.
- We will limit small office interactive between customers and staff when showing diamonds and/or purchasing jewelry.
- All employees will have temperatures taken upon arriving to work and at mid-day.
- Every single piece of jewelry will be individually sanitized after it is handled by anyone.
- We have developed a new procedure for cleaning jewelry to ensure that no contaminants have the ability to come in contact with multiple pieces.
Additionally, we have officially “turned on” the aspect of our website allowing customers to purchase jewelry directly from the site using a credit card or Paypal. We offer free shipping on all purchases local or national, and we will be offering curbside delivery on purchases and repair deliveries to those who prefer that method.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our customers and employees. These are scary, unprecedented times for all of us, and we all want to do everything we can to protect those we love. Wishing you all the best and hope for everyone’s health and happiness.